Thursday, July 19, 2007

What I Have Learned This Semester...And Blogs.

I have really enjoyed this class this semester. I had to do projects in this class that will really help me when I start teaching in my own classroom. It has shown me that technology is a great tool to incorporate into any subject you are teaching. I have enjoyed using the blogs and I believe they will also come in handy in the classroom. It allows students to share their ideas about different subject with not just the teacher but with the class as a whole. I hope to create a website and blog for my students when I begin teaching. As long as students use the blog for intended subject use I see no drawbacks for using blogs in the classroom.

I have learned about...
Blogs and their use in the classroom
The magic of PowerPoint
How websites can enhance the classroom experience
and how different forms of technology can be used in the classroom for educational purposes, not just for entertainments sake.

No comments: